Monday, May 3, 2010

     
after dropping off sarsi at the airport (which is another blog to follow this),
joe and i stopped by kouk's vintage cafe- a great place to get coffee & pastries
and browse vintage items. they have good coffee and a garden outdoor 
seating in the back. what a great discovery! and its right by church so 
ill have more of an incentive to go on sundays. hah!
 there were so many things that i wanted to buy but i tamed myself and purchased
only a few things: 
a 1972 original, no barcode Paul Simon record and three pieces of jewelry. 
(the other is a glass pendant with a tree design in the middle)
 
i marked my calendar to visit again in two weeks. i hid some records which i hope noone will find..
and there are soooo many pieces of jewelry waiting for me to wear! 


2 comments:

  1. ooh i want to go there! i've been in search of jewelry lately, at least the kind that doesn't make my neck itch. its so hard to find ones that i like. & yes, paul simon. sigh. <3 so glad we saw him live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would totally like kouks b. It actually made me think of you the first time I went there.

    ReplyDelete